Trans World Radio India
A Christian Media Organisation
Invites applications for the vacancy of
Chief Executive Officer
At its Headquarters in New Delhi
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
● Strategic Oversight, Partnerships, Programmes and Operations Management
● Team Management
● Policy & Systems Implementation
● Networking and Representation
● Ministry strategy initiative
● Policies and guidelines initiative
AGE 40-50 years
● Essential: Graduate in any discipline.
● Desirable: Master’s degree/diploma in the related field, including communications, media, technology, theology, finance, business, social work and law.
At least 8 years of domestic and or international work experience, including work for Christian mission-focused organisations, non-profit or other aid focused organizations.
● Minimum of ten years proven management experience in a senior leadership position.
● Demonstrated strong commitment to a team management approach, with strong interpersonal skills.
● Proven project and budget management experience, managing large scale budgets
● Proven ability in strategic planning and thinking
You can visit TWR India’s website www.twr.in/vacancies to know the required skills, competencies and principal accountabilities expected from this position.
To apply for this post, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
before November 30 2020